YADSTIKenya, theNational Council of Science and TechnologyandSingularity University(SU), USA announce theGlobal Impact Competition(GIC) Kenya. The competition’s objective is first, to motivate Kenyan youth to develop innovative ideas that leverage technology in problem-solving and cultivate global thinking amongst Kenya's entrepreneurial leaders.
SUBMIT YOUR IDEAS: http://globalimpactcompetition.yadsti.org/
- Top two winners will receive a scholarship to spend 10 weeks at Singularity University’s Campus located at the NASA Ames Research Park based in Silicon Valley www.singularityu.org. This 10-week interdisciplinary program brings together entrepreneurial leaders, innovators, students and global thinkers from around the world to explore solutions aimed at solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
- Top ten ideas will befinanced for prototyping andincubation.
- "Top six finalists will receive one license for any single Autodesk product suite for their use." - AUTODESK, USAhttp://autode.sk/dYqOZl.
- The solution must leverage technology as a primary method of achieving the goal
- Impact potential: 1million people in 3yrs
- Applicants must demonstrate the feasibility of implementation of their idea
- The idea MUST BE executable!!