East Africa Com is now in its 7thyear and is only event representing the Telecommunications market within this region. This region remains a hub of intense competition and innovation. As Africa begins along the path of a new digital era, many of the apps and services innovation is taking place in Kenya. Broadband access and network quality have been vastly improved thanks to international connectivity and capacity projects.
However, the region’s unique position as a breeding ground for new services in telecoms, media and ICT is mostly due to the leadership of some of Africa’s most dynamic operators, investors, and start-ups. Therefore the regional positioning and the high level CxO’s attracted make East AfricaCom unique and potentially lucrative for service providers and vendors looking to expand their business within this region.
Top speakers from 2011 East AfricaCom:
- Michel Barr,VP East Africa & Islands Region,Orange France-Telecom Group
- Mickael Ghossein,CEO,OrangeTelkom Kenya
- Richard Bell, Group CEO,Wananchi Group Holdings Ltd
- Peter Reinartz,CEO,Zuku Kenya
- Norman Moyo, CEO,Zantel, Tanzania
- Cyrus Sang,Executive Director - Strategy & Technology,Jamii Telecom Kenya
- Khalil Nassar,CTIO, Vivacell, Southern Sudan
- Bayan Monadjem, Director, Network & Capex Planning,Airtel Africa
- Keynote session on VAS innovation
- Representation from alternative stakeholders:, alternative service providers, content & apps specialists, social media
- Focus on Cloud and enterprise network management
- Facilitated Speed Networking session
- Country focus sessions: Uganda and Tanzania
For 2012, we are bringing you a brand new conference programme giving you the keys to profitability in a changing digital ecosystem.Plus the exclusive Mobile Marketing Summit (In Partnership with the Mobile Marketing Association – MMA) which will explore the growth and potential of the mobile channel as a means of connecting and engaging with consumers.
The 2 day, strategic conference is designed to deliver you market insight, practical solutions and best practice benchmarks that are transferable back in the office so you can grow your business. The agenda is a mixture of presentations, case studies, interactive panel sessions and Q&A slots to ensure you can gain as much as possible from the 2 days.
Alongside the conference sits a 30 stand market style exhibition showcasing the leading international vendors and their newest solutions and technologies. Watch product demonstrations, find out more about possible cost and time saving solutions for your business and make new contacts all under 1 roof.
At the core of each event is networking. We schedule longer lunch and coffee breaks, speed networking sessions, after hours networking drinks and online networking to ensure you meet the people most important to your business success.
Date: 17th - 18th April 2012
Venue: Safari Park Hotel
For more details, Visit here