On the 25th of August,2011, iHub will host the Ushahidi .Ke Evaluation Launch. TheHarvard Humanitarian Initiative
are collaborating to build educational tools to help community users. Three toolboxes have been built by and for the community. The Assessment, Implementation, and Output toolboxes are interactive and will allow people to self-assess and evaluate the different stages in usingUshahidi
for their projects.
For more information about the project check out the blog series:
TheUshahidi .ke Evaluation Launch
has two goals:
- introduce you to some of the research findings and
- give you a chance to interact and shape the content.
Help is needed to test Ushahidi toolboxes. Your feedback will help Ushahidi users in Kenya and around the world.
(subject to change)
- 10:00 – 10:30 - Introductions and Research overview
- 10:30 – 10:45 - iHub Research Program
- 10:45 – 11:00 - Break
- 11:00 – 11:15 - Ushahidi .ke demos
- 11:15 – 12:30 - Toolkit interactive sessions
- 12:30 – 13:30 - Lunch
- 13:30 – 14:45 - Policy working groups (eg. usability, security)
- 14:45 – 15:00 - Break
- 15:00 – 16:00 - Group Brainstorm and Next steps
lunch and toolbox documentation will be provided.
The meetup will be usedto build community events around the world. Live streaming will be provided and interactive participation will be highly encouraged. There will be more event announcements soon.
To attend this meetup, register here
In partnership with theHarvard Humanitarian Initiative
and supported by theKnight Foundation