On the 25th of August,2011, iHub will host the Ushahidi .Ke Evaluation Launch. TheHarvard Humanitarian Initiative andUshahidi are collaborating to build educational tools to help community users. Three toolboxes have been built by and for the community. The Assessment, Implementation, and Output toolboxes are interactive and will allow people to self-assess and evaluate the different stages in usingUshahidi orCrowdmap for their projects.
For more information about the project check out the blog series:
- introduce you to some of the research findings and
- give you a chance to interact and shape the content.
Schedule (subject to change)
- 10:00 – 10:30 - Introductions and Research overview
- 10:30 – 10:45 - iHub Research Program
- 10:45 – 11:00 - Break
- 11:00 – 11:15 - Ushahidi .ke demos
- 11:15 – 12:30 - Toolkit interactive sessions
- 12:30 – 13:30 - Lunch
- 13:30 – 14:45 - Policy working groups (eg. usability, security)
- 14:45 – 15:00 - Break
- 15:00 – 16:00 - Group Brainstorm and Next steps
The meetup will be usedto build community events around the world. Live streaming will be provided and interactive participation will be highly encouraged. There will be more event announcements soon.
To attend this meetup, register here
In partnership with theHarvard Humanitarian Initiative and supported by theKnight Foundation.