As the Nairobi GTUG chapter, We will be launching an Android DeveloperChallengeon Saturday, April the 16th 2011 at the iHub from 11 AM to around 3:30 PM latest.The Objective of the launch parties are to give mobile developers a platform talk about Android and learn about the competition, do some hacking, collaborate and get ready to build some killer apps.
• Welcome Address by Organizers (10 minutes)
• Android Trends & Brief Introduction to the Competition (20-30 minutes)
• Local Android Speaker (30-45 minutes)
• We may have a brief hackerthon after this.
• Refreshments & Networking Time (30 - 45 min)
Estimated Time: 2 - 3.5 hour event
To register for the event, CLick here to fill in the RSVP form:
The applications that will be submitted to the Android Developer Challenge will receive special clearance into the Pivot 25 contest especially if they fit into the following categories:
• Mobile Payments / Commerce
• Govt - Agriculture and Education
• Business and Enterprise
• Gaming and Entertainment
Looking forward to your attendance. Great stuff lying ahead for Android developers :)