The iHub is always on the lookout for interns. There is a quality we look for called “iHubiness”. To see what that is, check out our web site.
If you have a university degree and/or 2 years' experience in a tech field and:
- You’re good with people, and are comfortable in both one-on-one settings and with large, diverse groups
- You care about technology as a means to an end, and you’re interested in seeing how to leverage all facets of tech towards that end
- You’re organized enough to be able to plan multiple events a week
- You can coordinate outreach efforts to schools and universities
- You’re good with social media and can manage Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- You’re passionate about seeing the Kenyan/African tech scene grow, and you’re full of ideas about how to make that happen
- You can work independently, you respect deadlines, and you’re a good communicator
Apply now to intern with us.